Version 1.7.4 of Pushover Notifications for WordPress is officially released. You can download it from within your admin area or over at the WordPress.org plugin repository.
Here’s a full list of changes:
- NEW: New Tab for managing extension license keys
- NEW: Making the new user notifications 100% filterable, including their arguements
- NEW: Disclaimer about ‘cron’ features and their reliance on wp-cron
- FIX: Spelling correction in admin
- FIX: Translators having issues with line breaks in translatable text
- FIX: Removed unnecessary translation entry on new comment title
This release laid the ground work for a much more manageable admin interface. I’m going to spend some time on a few extensions, and then head back into the core plugin development. If you have suggestions or ideas, you can always use the Contact Form.