Today version 1.7.3 was released of the core plugin Pushover Notifications for WordPress. In this release we’ve updated the admin interface to be a bit more user friendly. The logs are moved to their own tab so they don’t get in your way and there’s a new tab to list the available extensions for Pushover Notifications for WordPress.
Here’s the complete change log:
- Fixing Capitlization of Comment Type in Notification
- Streamlined the error logging with a formatting method
- Added tabs to the administration area to allow easier viewing of logs
- Added Extensions tab so users can find extensions for other plugins
- Fixed a Double URL Encoding bug with Supplementary URLs
- Added ‘View Comment’ link to comment notifications when a comment is made that’s pre-approved
As always, you can get this update with in your Admin interface or by downloading it from the plugin repository.
Thanks brandonoflondon for feature suggestions in the forums and again to http://literaturcafe.de for the German Translation updates.